Today is Sunday, which marks the end of this week. Week 12. Yep. It is also the end of the semester. Honestly, I’m not really sure of what I learned this year, whether I’m going to use them later in the future or not, I don’t know. I’m not even sure if I really get into the right major! (Uh…)
Well, I guess I will just have to let the ball rolls and see what happens because I believe everything happens for a reason. Anyway, exam is coming and we are all freaking out (especially those who are having their exams on the first week). I think what makes me grateful to have chosen to be an architect is the fact that this major does not have exams for most of its subjects. In fact, I only have 2 exams scheduled this semester, and they are set on the middle and end of the exam period. I know, I’m quite lucky to have longer time to prepare and therefore I’m not as stressed as my other friends who are having their exam earlier. Hehehe.
But still, I have to study hard for my upcoming tests and studying is tiring. In my case, as I get more stressed, I tend to get less and less inclined to read the Bible and pray. This is really bad because the more I slip away, the more stressed I become as I realize that I will not be able to handle the pressure alone, and from there, things will get wrong so quickly. Therefore, I want to write a post filled with verses to be read in these bad situations. So that whenever we feel down or unmotivated, we could be reminded not to think that way and that we have God to support us. :):):)
- Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5 : 7)
- The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14 : 14)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3 : 5-6)
- I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4 : 13)
- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, (Colossians 3 : 23)
- Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19 : 26)
- If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. (Romans 14 : 8)
Those are the verses I cling on to when things get rough. So, I really hope that these verses could also remind you of God’s love especially when you feel so down.
Have a great Sunday people, I believe we will survive the exam with flying marks as long as we do our best and give the rest to God.