Looking for a good list of drama recommendation to watch is hard.
I know this because I spend most of my free time watching tv series. Hence, whenever I finish a title, I’d look for another one to watch by browsing in the net or by asking people around me. However, I only accept the suggestion of people whose taste is similar with mine.
Hence, now that I have nothing to do, I’d contribute to the society by sharing my A-List drama titles. Some of them may be old, but some are new. So, just pick the ones that suit your taste. I can assure you though, that these dramas all have satisfying endings and story lines. HAHA. Enjoy!
- I can proudly say that this drama is probably the dreamiest drama I’ve ever watched. They successfully made the drama to be sweet and simple with no exaggerated story line of any kind. The story is basically about a girl’s determination to win his long-life crush’s heart no matter what. I JUST LOVE IT! They even have the special edition version we can watch after finishing the 16-episode-series.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5wt_kyeZx4
- This drama is quite intense. If you decided to watch this, please make sure that you listen and understand everything the casts say and you will definitely be mind blown by how the actors managed to deliver such a complex story that beautifully.
Oh My Ghost
- OMV is a chill drama. It is a romantic, funny but thrilling drama with a hint of horror in it. But not that much. HAHA. The plot flows beautifully without any insensible attempt made to destroy the series.Plus, I love the casts too.
She Was Pretty
- This drama is so good as well. The story is not so complicated, but I found myself falling for both of the main male casts that I just could not decide who to root for in this drama. However, the ending is finely planned although I think the last 2 episodes are not essential.
The Master’s Sun
- HANDS DOWN THIS IS MY FAVORITE DRAMA. First, SOJISUB is there. SECOND, the story is super exciting and there is no one single boring episode in this drama. It is well paced and well written. It maybe quite scary at first, but believe me the thrill is worth feeling. I have re-watched this series for about 6 times now, believe it or not.
- Oh the classic drama. HAHA. The cast is Song Hye Gyo and Rain. How could one not watch this? This drama is old, I know, but I think this was the first kdrama I have ever watched. Sweet and simple, with provoking story lines here and there, but finished with happy ending. ❤
- Some of us may call this drama Princess Hours. I watched this when I was in elementary school and this drama has changed the way I see ‘cool’ guys. I love the girl’s character in this drama and how she actually managed to survive the palace without changing her personality. I fell in love with this drama repeatedly and I just don’t understand why there are people who have not watched this series.
My Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang
- Another old drama that I love. The story was unusual in a way that they made the main characters marry each other when they were in high school. HAHA. But that’s where the story begins. They covered the mellow, comedy, and romantic sides in the drama so carefully that you’d not be able to resist the temptation to rewatch the series when you’re done.
A Gentlemen’s Dignity
- It is basically a story about four men who have been best friends for quite a long time and how they managed their love lives differently. Although the casts are not that handsome or young, but the plot of this drama was so exciting and you just have to watch this.
Splash Splash Love
- The last two titles in this list are short dramas that you can watch when you don’t feel like being committed to long series. This one was just recently being released, it is about time travel and it is only 2 episodes! Because it is short, the story is concise and full of sweetness with less unnecessary complications. HAHA.
- Hmm, I watched this drama 2 years ago and although I cannot remember the details already, I know for sure that the drama is about the love of a celebrity and a usual girl next door. It consists of 3 short episodes full of romance and cuteness of young love. ❤
Well, I guess these are my all-time favorite drama titles. I hope this post could help you decide which titles to watch if you want to make sure of the happy ending and good plot lines. 🙂
PS: The list is not arranged in the order of my preference (too tricky).
See you soon!